Community People You Know!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your bank's hours?
- Our lobby is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Our drive-up tellers can serve you Monday - Friday from 8:15 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays from 8:15 AM to 12:00 noon.
- You're open on Saturdays?
- Our drive-up is open from 8:15 AM to 12:00 PM on Saturday. We have an ATM available in the vestibule and at the drive-up.
- How much do I need to open a checking account? Savings account?
- Minimum opening deposit is only $50 for a checking account. Minimum opening deposit is only $50 for a passbook savings account, although there is no minimum for minors.
- What is the minimum amount required to purchase a CD?
- Can we order checks through Cherokee State Bank?
- Yes. We can print your checks here or we can order from a check printing company.
- Do you offer online banking?
- Yes, and Bill Pay.
- Do I receive my cancelled checks with my statement?
- You will receive images of your cancelled checks with your statement. We also offer free email statements!
- Do you have an automatic transfer for overdrafts?
- Yes, from another account.
- Can I get an ATM card with a Passbook Savings account?
- Yes, if you also have a checking account.
- Can I have a debit card with my checking account?
- How do I go about signing up to have the bank pay my recurring bills?
- Stop in to visit with our Customer Service representatives or telephone 225-3000. We'll be happy to help you automate your monthly payments.
||Cherokee State Bank | 212 W Willow St | Cherokee IA 51012-1857
(712) 225-3000 | Fax (712) 225-3848 | (800) 391-1697 | email@example.com