Trust Services

Looking Out for Your Well-Being

Thinking about the future can be overwhelming and can bring up a lot of unanswered questions.

  • How much money do we need to retire?
  • What will happen to the farm when I’m gone?
  • Will my family be able to live comfortably?

Fortunately, you don’t have to try to answer these questions alone. Cherokee State Bank’s Trust Department is here to help along with other professionals to find the answers and develop solutions to fit your life.

Trust Services We Offer

Our various plans and programs can help you with all facets of planning for your future:

  • Trusts, including charitable, living and testamentary trusts
  • Estate administration
  • Farm management
  • Asset management

For more information about our trust services or to schedule an appointment today:

 Contact Us Online


Back to Top